Bentonite waterproof blanket testing basis, construction plan, technical parameters. Bentonite Waterproof Blanket (GCL) Construction and Installation Manual
Section 1 General Provisions
1.1 This code applies to the purchase, construction and acceptance of bentonite waterproof blanket (GCL) used in anti-seepage projects.
1.2 In order to ensure and make full use of the anti-seepage and protective effect of the bentonite waterproof blanket (GCL), all staff who lay and install the bentonite blanket (GCL) must have been trained in the construction of the bentonite waterproof blanket (GCL) and understand the relevant anti-seepage materials Performance and operation.
1.3 Under the supervision of Party A, design unit, supervision and supervision, cooperate with each construction party to complete the construction of bentonite waterproof blanket (GCL).
1.4 Various materials used in construction should meet the design requirements. And should be inspected during the construction process.
1.5 In anti-seepage construction, when cross-construction is required, in addition to complying with this regulation, the matters not stipulated in this regulation shall be carried out in accordance with other current relevant engineering construction operation codes. Cross construction shall not affect each other.
1.6 During the construction and operation of anti-seepage engineering, special regulations on safety must be strictly observed, and personal safety and engineering quality must be ensured.
Section 2 Selection Purchase
1. In order to ensure the quality of the product, the product of the same manufacturer should be used as a principle.
2. The performance index of the bentonite waterproof blanket used in construction must meet the contract requirements, and there must be a test report from a nationally recognized testing agency.
2.2 Material characteristics:
1. The material of the bentonite waterproof blanket (GCL) must meet the anti-seepage requirements of the project, can effectively prevent the pollution of groundwater and soil, and have the ability to resist sewage.
2. It should have excellent chemical and physical stability.
3. It should have excellent heat resistance, cold resistance and durability.
4. It should have the performance that the waterproof effect can be guaranteed by completely overlapping the connecting parts during laying.
2.3 Material and characteristics:
1. Bentonite waterproof blanket (GCL) must take natural sodium-based bentonite as the main component, and use non-woven and woven fabrics to be fixed by needle punching, so that it has the characteristics of fast water absorption and fast hydration of bentonite. The fiber used is very high. The tensile strength, tear strength, elongation and peel strength.
2. Powdered or granular natural sodium bentonite must be filled between the woven fabric and the non-woven fabric.
3. It must not contain any impurities that reduce the anti-seepage effect.
4. Use acupuncture method to connect the fibers on both sides to prevent the movement and loss of the bentonite, so that the bentonite waterproof blanket (GCL) has a high-strength anti-shearing effect and a good waterproof structure.
5. Physical properties of bentonite waterproof blanket (GCL)
(1) The content of natural sodium bentonite is above 4.5㎏/㎡ (ASTM D5261).
(2) Water permeability coefficient: less than a×10-9cm/s (a=1～9).
(3) Size: m×4.5m×5.5mm or more.
(4) Ancillary products: bentonite particles or powder.
1. There is no defect in the connection part when the package is opened and laid on a plane.
2. There are no wrinkles, folds and large undulations at the edges and in the middle.
3. There are no tears, breaks and holes.
4. The color is even and there is no other trace.
Each roll (bundle) package must be marked with product name, size (length × width × thickness), batch number, production date, factory name, address, and contact.
2.7 Inspection and acceptance:
Check and accept the physical properties of the bentonite waterproof blanket (GCL), such as the size and appearance, according to the contract, and carry out the final acceptance after being transported to the construction site.
Section 3 Transportation and Storage
3.1 Where the test results indicated in the quality certification documents do not meet the technical standards specified by it, they shall not be shipped out of the warehouse for use.
3.2 The product is packaged in rolls, packed in polypropylene woven bags, and should have a complete and obvious product mark.
33 Bentonite waterproof blanket (GCL) and auxiliary materials are generally transported by car.
3.4 When hoisting the bentonite composite waterproof blanket (GCL), it is advisable to use a steel casing in a crane for hoisting, and barbarism is prohibited. The bentonite composite waterproof blanket (GCL) should avoid sunlight, stain, heavy pressure, strong collision and scratches during transportation, and keep the package intact.
3.5 Bentonite Waterproof Blanket (GCL) should avoid sunlight, rain, stain, heavy pressure, strong collision and scratches during transportation, and keep the packaging intact.
3.6 Bentonite waterproof blanket (GCL) should be stored in a ventilated, dry, cool, and clean warehouse. It is generally recommended to be 20cm away from the ground to prevent moisture, and absolutely avoid rain, heat and chemicals. The storage period does not start from the date of production. More than a year.
3.7 When storing at the construction site, cover it with tape or tarpaulin and fix it with a rope to prevent it from being blown away by wind and rainwater infiltrating. Set up fences around the site and equip fire-fighting facilities.
3.8 The materials should be stacked on a flat and dry place before construction. The bentonite waterproof blanket (GCL) must not be pierced or torn underneath the bentonite waterproof blanket (GCL) and the materials must not be exposed to unnecessary The external pressure.
Section 4 Climate Requirements
4.1 The wind is below level 4.
4.2 In windy weather, when the wind affects the construction of the bentonite waterproof blanket (GCL), the bentonite waterproof blanket (GCL) to be laid should be pressed firmly with sand bags.
4.3 Avoid construction in rain or snow.
Section 5 Base Surface Requirements
5.1 The base surface can be of various types, such as wall surfaces, slopes, and rocks.
5.2 The base surface should be dry and free of stagnant water. If there is stagnant water, drain it.
5.3 The base surface should be clean and level, and the stones, roots and other protrusions above 25mm in diameter should be completely removed.
5.4 The bottom layer and external corner rounding radius should not be